Phone Case/Mount Option with Magnetic Mount and wireless charging

voyager_

I just picked up and S24 Ultra for the wife and I and we haven't been able to find a case, magnetic mount, and wireless charging option that we like. I bought cases, chargers and mounts all from quadlock and we really liked the mounts and being able to wirelessly charge but the cases were terrible. If it weren't for the quality of the case it would be the perfect solution. They didn't seem to offer much in the way of impact protection and were hard to hold because of how slick they are. We have been using otterbox cases for years but I like the magnetic magic mounts but that won't work with the wireless chargers. I have tried picking up the magsafe chargers and adapters that go in the case but I haven't found one that can hold the phone very well. I could live without the wireless charging, I have for years but I do like the idea of it and my wife seems to somehow always break the port. She also brought home a rescue kitten that likes to jump on the nightstands and thinks cords are fun.... but she loves the furry thing. 

Any recommendations would be great! Price isn't so much of an issue if it works. 

Thanks!

How can I unmount my internal storage