Predicting ... powerpoint ... performance

My church uses an Intel Nuc to display powerpoints. Fairly frequently it drops frame rate or stumbles on the animations. (I had assumed it was our hdmi extension cables, but I've been unable to reproduce this on any other computer running over the same cables).

It's an Intel nuc7cjyh with an Intel Celeron J4005 (dual core NON hyperthreaded) cpu and Intel UHD 600 integrated graphics.

I've tried getting tools like MSI Afterburner to show me the frame rate so I could try to find a pattern to when it drops, but PowerPoint isn't an ActiveX application...

Any ideas of how one could quantify/predict how well Powerpoint will run based on system specs? (I know I can get something like this for a reasonable price that offers much more compute and more modern integrated graphics, but I'ld like to have some confidence in whether I should go for this tier or higher before spending money)

A j4005 can barely run windows let alone use office well 😛. That cpu is comparable to a athlon 64 x2 from like 2005.

A ryzen 5560u is well over 10x faster than the intel and will do nicely.