Display doesn't work until laptop over heats馃檭

I have an HP Omen 16 laptop with 3070ti purchased in 2022 and fromthe last few days, the screen of the laptop won't work until the laptop overheats. Once the laptop overheats the screen works fine but again after a few shutoffs the problem persists.

Please anyone have any solution for this it would be very helpful!

28 minutes ago, Karan28 said:

I have an HP Omen 16 laptop with 3070ti purchased in 2022 and fromthe last few days, the screen of the laptop won't work until the laptop overheats. Once the laptop overheats the screen works fine but again after a few shutoffs the problem persists.

Please anyone have any solution for this it would be very helpful!

Yikes bro we can speculate a hundred things that might be wrong but lets see.

If you have a hdmi or DP port plug it to a tv or an external monitor to see if it posts on the external display, if it posts on the external display then it is likely your laptop's display that is the problem maybe some wires in it, so get that checked. If it doesn't post on the external display then there is more to mine to find the issue.

Firstly fo you have warranty?

It can also be a software issue or internal issues, try updating the system i.e bios, graphics drivers...聽If it dosent works then backup your things and do a fresh install, but its likely not the problem.

What makes it confusing is the display won't post's unless the pc is over heated you say, im leaning towards hardware issue but it might be a software thing.

It posts on external displays and works fine. When I went to the service station they said the display had shorted and needed to change it but after a few hours I tried to start the laptop and it booted normally I noted that the machine was hot. Later I tried to start it again and it didn't start I went to get a second opinion from another store and I explained to them the problem then they asked me to show my laptop and it booted in front of them also but they also noticed that it was hot so they thought of cleaning the fans for cooling and then it stopped working today they handed me the laptop back saying that they couldn't get it to boot again. I closed the lid and came back after a while I started to notice the heat on my back from the laptop so I opened it and it booted with no issues