Help with i7 14700k tuning

I just upgraded my CPU to i7 14700k. Everything is set to default in BIOS except that XMP is enabled and EMC is disabled. I know these CPUs are running pretty hot so is there anything else I can set to make it a bit cooler?

Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING Z790-PLUS WIFI Cooler: SharkGaming Bloodfreezer 360 Watercooling

In C24 it insta thermal throttles around 100c.

I dont want to OC it, just make it cooler without loss of performance. I read something about LLC but im not sure how it works or how to set it correct.

• 1 month later...

Disable Asus Multi Core Enhancement - Enforce All limits. 

Asus shove lots of additional voltage for stability which will probably make you insta throttle, also add a contact frame for 5$ 

Probably knock 11* off right there. 

I got my 14600k cooler by changing the pl1 and pl2 limits. Undervolting. Turning cep off. 

You can also do a per bin for CPU multipliers to undervolt.

Also best to disable any brand enhancements since they usually just push what ever they want. You may not need to push the clocks +1 for the sake of it. Usually also comes with the board pushing voltages to what ever they feel like. My gigabyte board would push 1.45 1.5v now I have it to like 1.3 max but it usually lowers to around 0.8v when I'm just watching videos or something