Video that Explains the Internet

WoodenTown_singer

Hello everybody. There is a video that I watched a long time ago I can't stop thinking about. I would like to show others this video because it helped me understand online security a little better and I'd like to do the same. I believe it was on YouTube about how the internet transfers packets by locking them with encryption keys so that your ISP or "delivery man" can't get access to your data you send through them. It was this cute animation style where the characters are similar to the animated people on Two Cents or Crash Course. In the video someone was trying to send a box to someone else without the person they hired to deliver it being able to open it. They locked it with two locks and sent it back and forth. Can anyone else remember this video or have a video that helps to explain encryption online? 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I think it will be very hard to find the exact same video without knowing what the video was about, who uploaded it, where it was uploaded, how old the video was or anything else about it. 

If we just look for "video with animated characters explaining the internet" then there are probably thousands upon thousands of videos. 

It sounds like the video you watched was about encryption. I suggest you search on YouTube for things like "how https works", "how pki works", or "how encryption works". It might not show the same video you watched before, but it should show similar videos.