Monitor Calibration Issue

Thor Snoreson

Hey Guys!

I recently got myself a new pc and monitor along with it. I have a Benq Mobiuz ex240 and my GPU is a rx 6750 XT. i tried to connect my my monitor using display port 1.4 (that is what the monitor and gpu supports) but I'm not able to calibrate the sRGB settings. Does anyone know why that is? i searched online but could not find any answers. But there are color profiles for my particular monitor in sRGB. So something is wrong. Please help me!!!

I have added my full pc parts list just in case you need it.

Thank in advance!

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FpWKdH

On 2/19/2024 at 4:33 AM, Thor Snoreson said:

Hey Guys!

I recently got myself a new pc and monitor along with it. I have a Benq Mobiuz ex240 and my GPU is a rx 6750 XT. i tried to connect my my monitor using display port 1.4 (that is what the monitor and gpu supports) but I'm not able to calibrate the sRGB settings. Does anyone know why that is? i searched online but could not find any answers. But there are color profiles for my particular monitor in sRGB. So something is wrong. Please help me!!!

I have added my full pc parts list just in case you need it.

Thank in advance!

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FpWKdH

Hey, so what colour mode are you in? According to the manual sRGB adjustment is not possible in every colour mode:
image.thumb.png.9f93c150b00870c48e63894c1dcd9700.png

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section