Lenovo ThinkCentre IS8XM Prebuilt Motherboard Case Compatibility

My current pc is a ThinkCentre M series prebuilt desktop with an i5 that i got for free, with an evga gtx 1050ti slapped inside along with an ssd or two. 

I am looking to slowly upgrade it to a fully custom pc, so i was wondering if i could upgrade the case, fans, and power supply first, and then once i have more money, upgrade the mobo, cpu, ect. However, I am having a hard time figuring out whether this Motherboard (IS8XM) will fit in a standard ATX case and take power from a standard power supply. Any insight or alternate solutions would be appreciated.

20240217_170117.jpg

1 hour ago, Colecar said:

My current pc is a ThinkCentre M series prebuilt desktop with an i5 that i got for free, with an evga gtx 1050ti slapped inside along with an ssd or two. 

I am looking to slowly upgrade it to a fully custom pc, so i was wondering if i could upgrade the case, fans, and power supply first, and then once i have more money, upgrade the mobo, cpu, ect. However, I am having a hard time figuring out whether this Motherboard (IS8XM) will fit in a standard ATX case and take power from a standard power supply. Any insight or alternate solutions would be appreciated.

20240217_170117.jpg

1. You will need an adapter for it to take power from standard ATX PSU

2. No idea about case compatiblity, i'd say just rule it out as a not compatible. You can measure the standoff holes and compare it with standard atx / eatx motherboard, but I dunno about back I/O & whether or not it will cover some / all cable routing grommet.

If you plan to buy a new motherboard in the end, you may as well just save the money now and buy everything at once later.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

thank you guys, i guess my best option is to just wait until i can build an all new pc.