need an online game recommendation

kaitlin4599

so a friend of mine just built a gakming pc based arounf the i7 4770 non k and the 1050TI he is looking for a game recommendation he and i can play online. a game similar to call of duty first person shooter online multiplayer game also must be free to play

i know there is cod warzone but hes not fond of the whole the area is closing around you get inside the circle. so he wants an fps military style games where you win when evertyone on the other team is killed got any recommendations?

2 minutes ago, kaitlin4599 said:

so a friend of mine just built a gakming pc based arounf the i7 4770 non k and the 1050TI he is looking for a game recommendation he and i can play online. a game similar to call of duty first person shooter online multiplayer game also must be free to play

i know there is cod warzone but hes not fond of the whole the area is closing around you get inside the circle. so he wants an fps military style games where you win when evertyone on the other team is killed got any recommendations?

First one that comes to mind as of no zone shrinking is the finals. Has a few extra gameplay mechanics but is also team based and you get a huge advantage still when the whole other team is eliminated because respawning is 20 seconds I believe.

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

1 hour ago, kaitlin4599 said:

World War III

Heroes & Generals

Team Fortress 2

There is Battlebit but its not free