iCUE not detecting Corsair 4000X RGB case fans.

Go to solution Solved by Blasty Blosty,

Have you connected it to the USB 2 header on your motherboard? And have you securely connected the SATA power?

Hi everyone, as said on the "tin" iCUE isn't detecting the Lighting Node CORE that came with the 4000X. I've made sure iCUE is up to date and all the plugins installed but nothing.
I don't mind just having unicorn puke but it would be nice to change the RGB on my case fans or turn it off without having to open the case and unplug it.

Build info: Ryzen 5 5600G, 16GB RAM, MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Motherboard, 850W power supply. 

byterye.PNG

Have you connected it to the USB 2 header on your motherboard? And have you securely connected the SATA power?

Sorry for the late response. Time zones, am I right? Anyways, I've literally reconnected all of my cables and I don't know why but it now works. If I'd had to take a guess it was either the USB header or the SATA.

Anyways, thanks everyone!

ntrhrn.PNG

9 hours ago, Legless1HitWonder said:

Sorry for the late response. Time zones, am I right? Anyways, I've literally reconnected all of my cables and I don't know why but it now works. If I'd had to take a guess it was either the USB header or the SATA.

Anyways, thanks everyone!

No worries, I had a bit of trouble with my Lighting Node Core when I first got it, I forgot to plug the USB in so it didn't show up