Experience from Razer support! How was yours??

I've had a quite bad experience with the Razer support team. I made several tickets for my mouse issue, and every time a new support person responded with a copy-paste reply, then disappeared. No matter how many times you send the logs, problem proofs, every time a new person asks the same shit. They never read the full case. 
Problem: My +Basilisk V3 pro randomly disappeared from Synapse3 which connected through Razer Mouse Dock Pro.

This issue occurred when the profile switched too quickly. Pooling rates are different in the profiles.

When I open games, synapse3 changes the profile to gaming which pooling rate is 8k. If I move to any other window it changes the profile to a normal profile which pooling rate is 1k. The problem starts from here. If I frequently switch windows between games and others, either the mouse cursor is lost or synapse3 fails to sync.

So If I power off the mouse and turn it back on, the mouse cursor will back again but synapse3 won't detect the mouse until a system reboot. But If I unplug the dock pro and replug again synapse3 can detect both and sync. This is the gaming side issue.

Sometimes I saw the hyper-scrolling button not working, it's not shifting the mode. So If I open synapse3, it shows Dock Pro is there but no mouse. Solution: re-plug the dock pro.

So I posted on Reddit, here is the link.

People are mad about their support. It's not only me. After the Reddit post, their support team woke up but didn't know how long would be active. If a well-known brand like Razer provides these types of support, we should raise our voice. 

How was your experience????