UWQHD or UWQHD+ Monitor Suggestions

Corrupt_Liberty

I'm looking for recommendations for an Ultra Wide gaming monitor with a resolution of 3440 x 1440 or 3840 x 1600.  At first I was leaning toward the 1600p monitors for more pixels and usable screen size.  My problem came in when it appears all of these monitors that are still on the market use the same LG panel that has been around for quite some time and is probably behind the mark when it comes to image clarity and brightness.  I still want an Ultra Wide so I thought I'd throw 1440p back on the table.  My budget is about $1000 USD.  I could probably fudge that number a bit for the right monitor.  I'll be upgrading my GPU at the same time.  Likely to a 4070 ti Super or a 4080 Super.  Your suggestions and experiences with these displays would be greatly appreciated.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

There are new 38" 3440x1600 OLED monitors coming out this year. Price should be around or just over $1000 USD.

With currently selling products, the Dell Alienware AW3423DWF is a great 34" 3440x1440 OLED monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

One of these

The alienware one is probably the best, at least top two. It was also $699 blackfriday/cybermonday so hopefully it dropts to around there some time.

CPU: i7 4790k Motherboard: Z97 Gryphon Asus MATX RAM 16GB: Kingston Hyper X 1600mhz GPU: NVIDIA - GeForce GTX 970 4GB (2 Way-SLI) Case: Corsair Air 240 Storage:1TB Samsung 840 Evo PSU: Corsair 750w Bronze Display(s): ASUS ROG Swift (2) Cooling: H100i Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Sound: Sennheiser G4me Zero, Audio Engine A5+ S8 Sub Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate https://pcpartpicker.com/user/negrocaucasian/saved/#view=yb3dnQ