S22 Ultra [Exynos] VS Tensor G2 for Gaming

Sanedish

Wich is better for Gaming (Asphalt 9, Subway Surfers, Genshin Impact...), since i'm kinda stuck between the two...

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

Also: Please enable XMP/D.O.H.C before asking why your ram is too slow.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 10:44 PM, jre84 said:

exynos is much faster..hope that helps

we are talking about the Exynos 2200

Yes, an S24 Ultra will beat the living crap out of the Tensor G2, but the Tensor G2 has 2 high performance cores at 2.85 vs 1 at 2.8 ghz on the Exynos 2200.

Here are the Exact specs btw:

Exynos 2200:

1x Cortex-X2 @ 2.8GHz
3x Cortex-A710 @ 2.5GHz
4x Cortex-A510 @ 1.8GHz

Tensor G2:

2.85 GHz Cortex-X1 (2×)

2.35 GHz Cortex-A78 (2×)

1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 (4×)

I am not sure about the Graphical differences since Google doesn't list the Tensor's GPU Specs, but looking at the CPU and Judging by the Tensor G2 (at least for me) being rarely GPU bottlenecked, i doubt that the "Exynos is way faster", but once i'll get my S22 Ultra back i will just 3DMark them against each other and come back to you.

I am sorry to now sound like i didn't need to ask that question, but keep in mind it's almost 20 days old [wrote 11.02.2024, replied 25.02.2024, noticed by me 29.02.2024] and i did a bit of research in the meanwhile.

I am NOT a professional and I write before I think, so REFRESH THE PAGE!!!  Theres a 99% chance I've edited my post.

5 hours ago, jre84 said:

raw cpu performance is better on the exynos 2200.

when you click on each chipsets gpu the 2200 pulls ahead

sounds weird to me given the slower cpu speeds on the exynos, i guess i'll just check myself once i get my s22 ultra back from repair....

yeah theres more to a chipset than speed. I have a 5ghz laptop and its slower than my gaming laptop at 3ghz. Efficiency plays a large role as well as nm generation. Its clear from notebookcheck the exynos 2200 is faster though.