Swipe bidet nozzles

Fred2620

I'm now the proud owner of a bidet thanks to LTTStore, and while it is a new experience, I think I'm gonna like it. There is one thing though that I'm not sure I understand about the concept just yet. There are two nozzles, and the dial has an option for "front" and one for "rear". However, when I try either, I feel like the water jet is aimed at exactly the same spot. What is the point of a front and rear nozzle if both of them aim at the same place? Am I missing something?

While it might feel like the water stream is hitting the same spot, the design is most likely intended to accommodate different anatomical needs. The "front" nozzle is generally angled slightly differently than the "rear" nozzle to cater to different parts of the body.

They should be spraying at different angles. It is sometimes hard to tell because there aren't a lot of temperature and pressure nerves in that area. But the "front" setting is for cleaning the lower anatomical structures unique to people assigned female at birth, and the "rear" setting is for cleaning anybody's rear.

It is possible yours is defective, but there isn't really an easy way to test this without getting a lot of water on your bathroom walls and floor.