CalyxOS refusing to send traffic through my personal router.

Dequed

I have a GL-MT3000 that is running tailscale and adguardhome. My last daily driver had no issues sending traffic through to adguard home on my router, but now... it doesn't seem to work. I have tailscale set as my default VPN on my phone and have it setup to not allow access to the internet without the VPN connection.

I do have the exit node set to my home router, the issue is; it seems to be bypassing my router and going straight through the ISP's supplied router to the internet.

Ok, I've been at this for hours now. I think the issue is adguardhome, to my understanding; it is blocking connections coming from tailscale. 

I have my router set as DNS on my taiscale account and I've tested adguardhome with tailscale completely off, adguardhome has no problem functioning. 

Is there a way that I could modify the whitelist at adguardhome level? What is the file path to AGH's blocklist?

Welp.... straight up turning my tailscale and adguardhome off and on again seem to have fixed the issue. Weird, now all my traffic is sent through to adguardhome.