nzxt vs corsair power supply

V3noe

Hi, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to my question, but if you had to choose between an NZXT C850 and a Corsair RM1000x (2021) and pay an extra 30 bucks for the corsair , what would you guys choose? 

RM1000x all day. If not for purely wattage than for more connections, cheaper aftermarket cable choices, overall better quality, better low load modes and a better integrated fan.

I have a 2018 RM1000x and I highly recommend the entire RMx line

10 minutes ago, V3noe said:

Hi, I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to my question, but if you had to choose between an NZXT C850 and a Corsair RM1000x (2021) and pay an extra 30 bucks for the corsair , what would you guys choose? 

I personally ONLY use the RMx series from Corsair in every build I do ( 50 builds last year alone ).

I also have one myself.

Great reliability, 10 year warranty, extremely low noise ( No RPM mode during light to moderate use ) and just overall a great PSU.

Get the RM1000x, you won't regret it.

the more I hear about and see reviews on NZXT items, the more I'm realizing how wildly inconsistent their quality control is. I would personally veer away from NZXT and go with the Corsair just for the added piece of mind.