Logitech membrane keyboard stopped working, looking for good upgrade.

Hellowpplz
Go to solution Solved by GarlicDeliverySystem,

There's the usual, like all the Keychron K Pros or the V series.

Then there is also this whole list for inspiration:

Like this: https://www.wobkey.com/products/wobkey-rainy-75-keyboard unfortunately out of stock currently. Budget boards have gotten good though...

What's a good mechanical keyboard for 80-100$?

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

Depends.

Size: TKL, 75%, 60%, full-size

Layout: ANSI, ISO

RGB?

Wired or wireless?

low-profile or normal?

2 minutes ago, GarlicDeliverySystem said:

Depends.

Size: TKL, 75%, 60%, full-size

Layout: ANSI, ISO

RGB?

Wired or wireless?

low-profile or normal?

Anything but full-size

ANSI

RGB preferred but it's not necessary

Normal

I've got myself a Corsair K68 for like €15 with shipping, used. RGB with Cherry Reds. 

I couldn't be happier 

My advice is to get TKL 87 keyboard... all these other formats 65% ,70%, 62%? whatever are all a massive pain in the rear in someway or others.. having to use function layers for F keys drives me insane, also cramped / non standard location arrow keys equally annoying and the lack of a printscreen key always irritates me pretty quickly.

Keychron mentioned is a decent choice also The Drop Enter @ about $100 is nice.  

take a minute to look at some reviews and ideally if possible try getting hands on some keyboards w/ various switch types (linear / Tactile..)   Is the keyboard mostly for work / typing or are you more focuses on gaming as you might wanna look at some of the rapid trigger (wooting..etc) offerings if gaming is your focus..

But seriously if you have big hands like I do anything smaller than TKL 87 is a pain... imho.

2 minutes ago, atarione said:

My advice is to get TKL 87 keyboard... all these other formats 65% ,70%, 62%? whatever are all a massive pain in the rear in someway or others.. having to use function layers for F keys drives me insane, also cramped / non standard location arrow keys equally annoying and the lack of a printscreen key always irritates me pretty quickly.

Keychron mentioned is a decent choice also The Drop Enter @ about $100 is nice.  

take a minute to look at some reviews and ideally if possible try getting hands on some keyboards w/ various switch types (linear / Tactile..)   Is the keyboard mostly for work / typing or are you more focuses on gaming as you might wanna look at some of the rapid trigger (wooting..etc) offerings if gaming is your focus..

But seriously if you have big hands like I do anything smaller than TKL 87 is a pain... imho.

My hands are actually quite small, I'm going to use it for typing and gaming equally.