Audio Revamp for Streaming Setup

Cryto

Hello, I am looking to overhaul my live streaming setup in the audio department. The current issues I am running into are a desync in audio that I myself am hearing on my end when playing Rhythm Games. The audio is coming out later than the visual on the screen, thus the desync.  The believed issue is the use of the software voicemeter potato.

My current setup:

Hardware

-Logitech z625 Speakers

-Seinheiser HD558

-Blue Yeti usb microphone (has audio monitoring port)

-Stream Deck (Mute/Unmute Mic Inputs on OBS)

Software

-Windows 10 (Distributing Application to different cables)

-Voicemeter Potato

-Virtual Cable

PC Setup (Probably Irrelevant)

Motherboard: Aorus Master z390 
Processor: i9-9900k ~5GHz

Graphics: RTX 3080 Gundam Edition
RAM: 64 GB DDR4 3200mhz
AIO: Corsair H100i Platinum SE
PSU: RM 850 Gold
Case: Corsair 220T Airflow

The System:

Currently have everything routed through Voicemeter potato.  

-Mic
-Mic without RTX

-Cable D (For enabling Discord Audio on Stream)
-Cable C (For Background Music on Stream)
-Cable A (For All Application Audio allowed on Stream)

The Main Speaker runs through VoiceMeeter Input (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO) which then all applications and cables run through that to output to me.  
The Mic, Mic w/o RTX, Cable D runs through seperate Input Channels <VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO)VoiceMeeter Aux Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter Aux VAIO), VoiceMeeter VAIO3 Output (VB-Audio VoiceMeeter VAIO3)> so I can enable them/disable them at will.  The Buffering is set to default for all 3 (MME, WDM, KS) and they are split evenly with the applications and cables.  

I understand that this is very convoluted and could probably be more simplified.

I have looked into hardware mixers like the Rodecaster pro but those are also prone to audio delay.  

My thoughts on a solution would be Hardware that have dedicated monitoring ports where I can listen to everything that happens realtime, while mirroring the audio to a mixer (sw/hw) and having control of when I want to enable stream to hear it (latency on this part is not as crucial as it is when I am listening/playing).  Can Windows mirror audio to multiple outputs (eg.  Main Speaker + Virtual Cable)

Any suggestions on hardware/software and wiring/routing solutions that can resolve this issue?

VMP.png