Thoughts on ZenMarket

Hi all! 

We've been approached with the opportunity to work with ZenMarket on a sponsorship basis and I was wondering if any one had any experience with their site/service? TLDR: they work as a middle man to make shipping things from Japan easier. Reviews online look good and they their TOS and Privacy Policy look kosher. 

*Please note that our team does our own research and testing around vetting sponsor products and services. However, we've found that soliciting feedback from the community can sometimes add something new to the conversation that we weren't aware of*

I have used the service to try to buy a limited edition LP record.

Long story short I paid and after they failed to order it (the seller of the LP record put restrictions on to whom and how many they are able to sell copies) they didn’t refund me 100% of the funds I paid, since they have a balance system where you have to deposit and then withdraw if it doesn’t go through, fees ate it up.

It was frustrsting, but while doing research I’ve read they are a pretty good option if *not* dealing with limited / limited edition items with competative fees and shipping rates.

Hope that helps

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Thanks for the feedback! A few things to clear up with them, but we'll most likely be moving forward with the partnership. If anything comes up please send me a DM!