What keyboard should I get?

Im getting my bonus soon, need help deciding what to get
MKC75 kit + TX AP Screw In, Zoom 75 kit, or other kit

the MKC75 with stabilizer would be 150$ and the Zoom 75 kit would be 200$, is it worth the extra or is the MKC75 good enough

Right now im using cheap mechanical keyboard so this is my first time jumping into a more premium keyboard so i want to hear your opinion before making big purchase

Also how many keys are in the mkc75 and zoom75 if i were to go with the extra key add-on (i dont really use the knob so might as well get key add on or maybe display)

31 minutes ago, Chris2002 said:

Im getting my bonus soon, need help deciding what to get
MKC75 kit + TX AP Screw In, Zoom 75 kit, or other kit

the MKC75 with stabilizer would be 150$ and the Zoom 75 kit would be 200$, is it worth the extra or is the MKC75 good enough

Right now im using cheap mechanical keyboard so this is my first time jumping into a more premium keyboard so i want to hear your opinion before making big purchase

Also how many keys are in the mkc75 and zoom75 if i were to go with the extra key add-on (i dont really use the knob so might as well get key add on or maybe display)

They are 75% keebs, I personally tend to like 60%. I've built a few myself and the biggest question that comes to mind is. Do you really wanna build or do you wanna do some research on some quality prebuilt options. I've personally tried a few myself and have come across some super budget keebs that really surprise me with the overall feel and build quality but still need a little modding to get the sound I want from when I use it correct.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

That surely will be a huge jump of upgrade

Both are a really great kit, Zoom 75 comes with a lot of foam and gasket, really nice stock stabilizer. So if you prefer a muted and smooth sound as well as no modding, this kit should be a great choice

I have never tried the MKC75 one, but based on the review, it's a nice budget keyboard with adequate foam and gasket. 

Please keep in mind though, that most (if not, all) custom keyboards doesn't come with switches and keycaps, which means you will have additional cost to add as well as labour and time in building the keyboard.

46 minutes ago, Chris2002 said:

There are 78 keys for Zoom75 (not including the top right corner, you can choose knob, additional keys, or screen)

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

1 hour ago, Raudi_ said:

They are 75% keebs, I personally tend to like 60%. I've built a few myself and the biggest question that comes to mind is. Do you really wanna build or do you wanna do some research on some quality prebuilt options. I've personally tried a few myself and have come across some super budget keebs that really surprise me with the overall feel and build quality but still need a little modding to get the sound I want from when I use it correct.

my current keyboard is a 60% and i definitely miss some key that i take for granted even coming from laptop keyboard, so i decide to go with 75% this time. For my other peripheral i usually go with super budget and go 1 tier above slowly every few years, but thats because back then im still at school so money is a tight so i buy what i think is the best for my budget at the time. Now that i have good paying job i kinda prefer the buy good one once and just never think about it (at least i hope thats the case, you never know when you get into hobby). Which is why i pick the more expensive one despite finding other cheaper one that is also very good and prebuild.

1 hour ago, ImWilly said:

That surely will be a huge jump of upgrade

Both are a really great kit, Zoom 75 comes with a lot of foam and gasket, really nice stock stabilizer. So if you prefer a muted and smooth sound as well as no modding, this kit should be a great choice

I have never tried the MKC75 one, but based on the review, it's a nice budget keyboard with adequate foam and gasket. 

Please keep in mind though, that most (if not, all) custom keyboards doesn't come with switches and keycaps, which means you will have additional cost to add as well as labour and time in building the keyboard.

Thanks for the help, right now other than the 2 keyboard kit im also thinking what switches and keycaps to get. Before i was looking at good cheap switches and keycaps but when i think about it again, getting cheap good switches and keycaps for a quite expensive keyboard is kinda ironic, so now im in dilema do i just go with what i had in mind or get something nicer. I was thinking of ktt kang white with some cheap cherry profile wob keycaps first, now im thinking of ws switches and maybe some nicer keycaps from local brand.

2 hours ago, Chris2002 said:

Before i was looking at good cheap switches and keycaps but when i think about it again, getting cheap good switches and keycaps for a quite expensive keyboard is kinda ironic

Yeah, kinda ironic to buy a $200 keyboard matched with cheap keycaps and switches

For switches and keycaps, there's a huge rabbit hole whether to use big well known brand or local ones, and since it's subjective feels, just be happy with your purchase, as long as you're not buying from some sketchy cheap knockoff / fake product

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord