What are good temps for a Ryzen 9 7900x?

KPmine1
Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
5 minutes ago, KPmine1 said:

Hi! :3聽
I'm new to PC building and my friend said to post here if I ever have a question but what are the normal temps for a聽9 7900x? I'm using a 3 fan deepcool LS720 SE on top of my case with liquid metal thermal paste in a nzxt h7 flow case and i get idle temps of 35-41 degrees and around 60 to 65 when I play games like AC Odyssey.聽
Thanks in advance! :3

The temperatuers you are reporting are good temperatures for a Ryzen 9 7900x.

The 7000 series from AMD is actually designed to run at 95c 24/7 and anything under that is just a bonus.
You have good temperatures and nothing to worry about 馃檪

I'm new to PC building and my friend said to post here if I ever have a question but what are the normal temps for a聽9 7900x? I'm using a 3 fan deepcool LS720 SE on top of my case with liquid metal thermal paste in a nzxt h7 flow case and i get idle temps of 35-41 degrees and around 60 to 65 when I play games like AC Odyssey.聽

5 minutes ago, KPmine1 said:

The temperatuers you are reporting are good temperatures for a Ryzen 9 7900x.

The 7000 series from AMD is actually designed to run at 95c 24/7 and anything under that is just a bonus.
You have good temperatures and nothing to worry about 馃檪

Ryzen 7000X series parts, when under an all-core load, like Cinebench or a Blender render, usually go to around 95C. This is normal and expected behavior.

When gaming, it depends heavily on the game, but you can see anything from 50C-80C. So your temps are to be expected.

Yup. That's what I'm getting with my 7900X with an Arctic 360 AIO cooler and MX-5. I am tempted to try delidding it and doing direct die cooling with Kyronaut Extreme but really, I don't need to. In games, my temps are just fine.