A380 worth it for a first pc build???

My budget it's 650$ for a whole pc and i have been searching for a lot of cheap gpus and the first one that I find was the rx 580, but his TDP gets up to 150w while the A380 get at 75w and in the benchmarks that I have saw theyre performance are really similar with only a difference of 25$ (A380 120$). I also want to pair them with a 12100f cause of his compability with ddr5 and pcie5 (also his 100$ price). So which it's the best option? or it's there any other gpu or cpu that could be better for a similar price??

The A380 isn't that fast of a GPU, and with that budget you should be able to get a faster GPU like a 6650xt in here.

Can you post your whole build plan here?

26 minutes ago, S3b4S said:

cause of his compability with ddr5 and pcie5 (also his 100$ price)

The i3-12100F is fine if you're on a tight budget, but your money is likely to go further if you drop the requirement for DDR5 and PCIE 5.0, since it will increase your minimum motherboard cost.

24 minutes ago, S3b4S said:

So which it's the best option?

Honestly? Neither. I'd be looking at a RX 6600 or A750 as a minimum for 1080p nowadays, if you want the PC to last awhile and tackle the latest AAA games.

1 hour ago, Tetras said:

The i3-12100F is fine if you're on a tight budget, but your money is likely to go further if you drop the requirement for DDR5 and PCIE 5.0, since it will increase your minimum motherboard cost.

Honestly? Neither. I'd be looking at a RX 6600 or A750 as a minimum for 1080p nowadays, if you want the PC to last awhile and tackle the latest AAA games.

I will get ddr4 but I like the 12100f cause it will let me upgrade to ddr5 or pcie5 graphics in a future, and 6600 and 750 aren't cheap here in colombia, they are 50 or 80 dollars more and for me it's not really affordable and I don't trust much in buying used parts