Best phone for ~300USD?

PoPet

I'm looking for a new phone with a kinda tight budget, what do you guys recommand? 

Thing I want: OLED/AMOLED display (90Hz+, but actually I prefer 120), 5G, 8GB+ RAM, 128GB+ storage, good camera for this price. 

The ones I found:
- Xiaomi 12 Lite
- Motorola Edge 30 Neo 5G
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 5G

These are around 250 USD, but I can go up to ~300

the samsung galaxy a34 matches all of your specs, and it probably has the best camera for this price, maybe only worse than used iphones. It also supports a microSD card, unlike the phones you listed

3 hours ago, MiszS said:

the samsung galaxy a34 matches all of your specs, and it probably has the best camera for this price, maybe only worse than used iphones. It also supports a microSD card, unlike the phones you listed

Meh, I don't really like lit, 25W charging, no charger included, way bigger than the Motorola and even bigger then the other too with worse screen/size ratio and I like a punch hole a lot more than a notch. 

11 minutes ago, PoPet said:

Meh, I don't really like lit, 25W charging, no charger included, way bigger than the Motorola and even bigger then the other too with worse screen/size ratio and I like a punch hole a lot more than a notch. 

well, those are some cons, but it's still worth it in my opinion, because you get a way better camera, and way more software updates, and 25W charging rlly isn't bad, charges fully in like an hour

On 1/26/2024 at 7:55 PM, MiszS said:

well, those are some cons, but it's still worth it in my opinion, because you get a way better camera, and way more software updates, and 25W charging rlly isn't bad, charges fully in like an hour

What do you think about the Motrola Edge 40? It's on sale for the weekend and I could buy it for ~310$ with an extra 15W wireless charger. 

11 hours ago, PoPet said:

What do you think about the Motrola Edge 40? It's on sale for the weekend and I could buy it for ~310$ with an extra 15W wireless charger. 

rlly depends on what you need in a phone, it's the same size as the a34, with smaller battery, worse camera, which does have slowmo, but worse quality overall, also with no microsd card, and worse software support. At the same time it does have faster charging, and a bit better screen, so it's your choice. I recommend checking the specs on gsmarena.com, and watching reviews before buying the phone