Replacement for samsung 45w brick

Yesterday my samsung 45w brick broke, I only found out when im at work and only has 25% at middle of the day and checked the battery activity.

What 3rd party charger that support samsung super fast charging 2.0 (45w) you guys recommend? (If possible cost less than the original samsung 45w brick)

I have one of the Google 30w bricks that came with a Pixel 6. 

With my S23 it does Super Fast charging, even though it doesn't specify being PD certified or anything. 

Not sure on its cost. 

Anything by Anker would do you fine. They have plenty of options though I’d look at their GAN stuff 

7 hours ago, Kc7vwc said:

I have one of the Google 30w bricks that came with a Pixel 6. 

With my S23 it does Super Fast charging, even though it doesn't specify being PD certified or anything. 

Not sure on its cost. 

sadly google stuff aren't widely available here (Indonesia), I was planning on buying imported pixel but afraid there would be IMEI and signal issues.

6 hours ago, RabbidEwok said:

Anything by Anker would do you fine. They have plenty of options though I’d look at their GAN stuff 

alright I'll look into it, also does cable matters. I often see stores pair the brick with PD USB C cable or fast charging cable. Or does it only matter on high wattage like 120w?

On 1/25/2024 at 1:56 AM, Chris2002 said:

alright I'll look into it, also does cable matters. I often see stores pair the brick with PD USB C cable or fast charging cable. Or does it only matter on high wattage like 120w?

Just get one from a reputable manufacturer such as Anker, Ugreen or one from a device manufacturer like Apple.