Online multiplayer PC games that have heavy use of mics and are a laugh

kingmustard

I have always used a 5.1 speaker system to play games but I loved PUBG back in 2017-2019. It was basically mandatory to use a microphone to do well, so it is the one game I've used a headset for, and I met some nice people playing it.

I miss the experience.

I am looking for games that also have this 'vibe' - where a lot of people have mics and you can have a good laugh whilst playing.

I have heard good things about Rust and Lethal Company.

Any other suggestions?

7 minutes ago, kingmustard said:

I have always used a 5.1 speaker system to play games but I loved PUBG back in 2017-2019. It was basically mandatory to use a microphone to do well, so it is the one game I've used a headset for, and I met some nice people playing it.

I miss the experience.

I am looking for games that also have this 'vibe' - where a lot of people have mics and you can have a good laugh whilst playing.

I have heard good things about Rust and Lethal Company.

Any other suggestions?

Without a doubt, Hell Let Loose.  Been gaming for over 25 years and HLL is on of the best online experience I have ever had.
99% of all players are extremely friendly and helpful yet we always end up laughing and doing weird things.

You can't really play well in the game without a mic. Its basically mandatory at this point.  Its a 'hardcore ww2 shooter'' without it being so realistic as to be boring.

It might be a bit too serious for what you are looking for but I am always having the best of times when playing HLL-

It has squad chat and proximity voice chat.. Nothing like a ww2 tank driving past you at full speed blasting ' My Milkshake''

was gonna come in here to say Lethal Company has been a great one lately but see it's already on your radar 😄 

Among Us is another one that makes good use of proximity chat now too but Lethal Company really is the one that finally perfected it IMO.