Can anyone help? No Monitor Signal After Cleaning PC

Hi all, was looking for some advice after my PC stopped sending a monitor signal after cleaning it. Here's all the noteworthy/relevant info:

• My PC was *very* dusty when cleaning it – I haven't really done a proper clean since I got it a bit less than a decade ago. I cleaned it with compressed air and carefully swept the top of the PSU and the hard drive bay with a dry microfibre cloth, making sure not to touch the motherboard.
  • I didn't disassemble the PC, take off any fans or take out memory or anything, I just dusted it as it was.
  • All the LEDs turn on, all the fans still spin. 
  • I got a new GPU a few days ago, a 4070 Super to replace my 1080 Ti. The PC worked fine with it. I've tried both GPUs and neither send a monitor signal. I've also tried cleaning the inside of the PCI-E socket with compressed air since, to make sure there's no dust in there, with no luck. 
  • I have also tried another monitor, no luck.
  • I tried reseatting my memory, after spraying compressed air into the memory slots, no luck.
  • None of the EZ Debug LEDs stay on. The CPU one briefly turns on, but turns back off in less than two seconds.
  • I've heard testing if the Caps Lock LED on my keyboard would confirm if it's booting to Windows  – the light doesn't turn on, so I assume it doesn't get to windows.
  • It stopped working last night, and still isn't working this morning.
  • I sprayed compressed air through the CPU fan down onto the heatsink. I can't think of why this would affect anything, but thought it was best to mention.
  • No iGPU to test with (R5 3600)
Would really appreciate any help anyone could give!