Low budget Mother board for my EVGA Gtx 750?

Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

Thank you! and a power supply that you guys would recommend? I have a Quad core 3.4 ghz I THINK! 

Corsair CX550 or something

Your motherboard seems to have a PCI-E 1.0.

PCI-E 3.0 Graphics cards are backwards compatible with PCI-E 1.0 slots, so it will run. But i believe you will experience bottlenecking, because the rest of the system is very old. 

he has a GTX750

Hi! I'm new around here. I recently bught a EVGA Gtx 750 Graphics card. I have an ASRock > 4CoreDX90-VSTA and i'm pretty sure this motherboard wont work with it.
Can you tell me some cheap motherboards that can work with this graphics card? And a Power supply aswell?
Thank you! 
BTW i don't want to over clock i just play video games and edit videos just that!

edit, was wrong i think, cant see if its a PCI 2.0 slot, seems like not which means no, but if you change to a new mobo you will also need to change cpu

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

it will work, it has a full lenght PCIe slot, and since you have a 750, even a PCIe1.0 slot will provide enough bandwith for it. so dont worry :)

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Thank you! and a power supply that you guys would recommend? I have a Quad core 3.4 ghz I THINK! 

PCI-E 3.0 Graphics cards are backwards compatible with PCI-E 1.0 slots, so it will run. But i believe you will experience bottlenecking, because the rest of the system is very old. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X with Nox Hummer H240 Aura AIO Liquid Cooler; MOBO: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F; GPU: XFX RX 6800 RAM: Viper Steel 16 Gb (2X8) 4400Mhz DDR4; Storage: Adata XPG 512 Gb M.2 NVME SSD + 1 Tb WD Blue HDD + 1 Lexar Tb SSD; Case: Phanteks P350X; PSU: Corsair RM750i 80+ Gold; Monitor: Gigabyte M27Q 1440p @170hz; Headset: Hyper X Cloud Stinger; K&M: CM Storm Quickfire TK & Logitech G502.

he has a GTX750

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

for a 550?? no no no he would be fine with a 300-400w psu 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

for a 550?? no no no he would be fine with a 300-400w psu 

true, but afaik the <550W CX series is even more shit that the rest of it

true, but afaik the <550W CX series is even more shit that the rest of it

but you dont NEED to get a corsair psu... 

-Adolf Hitler 

but you dont NEED to get a corsair psu... 

they are cheap, and *reliable*. better than a no name 1000JIGGAWATT 20$ PSU.

they should get LTT Better than worthless AWARD

they are cheap, and *reliable*. better than a no name 1000JIGGAWATT 20$ PSU.

they should get LTT Better than worthless AWARD

....let me say it again there are more psu makers out there that make good psu's like coolermaster or seasonic 

-Adolf Hitler 

....let me say it again there are more psu makers out there that make good psu's like coolermaster or seasonic 

yeah but seasonic is expensive (in my experience) and i have bad experience with CM. so i recommend what i have in my bros rig and works alright

yeah but seasonic is expensive (in my experience) and i have bad experience with CM. so i recommend what i have in my bros rig and works alright

do you agree with me when i say that there are other psu's out there that are cheap but still good 

-Adolf Hitler 

do you agree with me when i say that there are other psu's out there that are cheap but still good 

yes i do, i never said the CX is set in stone and thats what he HAS to get :P it was just my suggestion, and all the subsequent posts are my elaborating on why i suggested it :)