18 Core UNLOCKED Hw-EP Xeon rumoured

LukaP

I have absolutely no need for anything even remotely like that, but I still want it!

the worst is that i have a need, and i want it, and yet, im not even nearly financially stable enough to be able to afford it :(

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

18 cores 36 threads , dual cpus = 72 cores of pure perfomance.! :rolleyes:  MY GOSH!

Details separate people.

well its 64x18x2=2304 threads of unlocked intel goodness :3

18 cores 36 threads , dual cpus = 72 cores of pure perfomance.! :rolleyes:  MY GOSH!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Interesting....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

Sweet baby Jesus!

mrbean.gif

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen