Looking for a tablet to use as portable library

ARM93

I've been looking around for a tablet to use as a portable library for scans of my physical one. The main issue is that a lot of my books are large format doorstoppers (size DIN A4), and I prefer to read them at single full page.

I am thinking either Samsung tab s8 or s9 ultra for the 14 inch 16:9, Ipad pro for the 12,9 inch 3:4, or lenovo P12 because it is cheap.

If anyone has one of these and uses it for reading large format books (like college books, TTRPG manuals and so on), could you offer some advice? 

I have an iPad Pro 12.9 that is about three years old (I think) but I only have a few books on it.  What I mainly use it for is watching movies when either flying across country or waiting is some doctors office.  Right now I have 67 movies on it to keep me occupied during those times.  It works great and I have been approached on several flights about what is it by other airplane passengers that lean over my shoulder to watch during the flight.

Take care and good luck.

I keep saying it over and over. Those Lenovo tablets are incredible bang for the buck. I use one for reading books, comics, streaming, and GeForce now.

Ended up getting a Lenovo Xiaoxin pad pro 12,7. Reviews put it as a chinese ROM version inbetween the P12 and P12 Pro, at the dirt cheap price of about 200 EUR vs about 400 EUR of P12 and >1000 EUR of both Samsungs and Apple tablets. 

Also, it has a sd card slot (for cheap and safe data storage in case it gets bricked) and good enough everything. 

Thanks to both of you for your take on this!