pc keep crashing.

I bought a new gaming computer with an ASUS PRIME A320M-K motherboard + Ryzen 3 3200G + RGB PRO SL White 32GB Kit (2x16GB) 3600MHz + GTX 1660 Ti + 600W PSU. Everything was working well, but CS2 was lagging, so after a week, I replaced the Ryzen 3 3200G with an AMD Ryzen 7 5700X. The BIOS is updated as needed, tried a different PSU of 650W, temperature is fine, no problems with the graphics card, drivers are updated, but while playing a game or performing a stress test, the computer shuts down. How could I fix this?

9 minutes ago, salviszo said:

tried a different PSU of 650W

What specific PSU? There are a lot of 650W units out there, some of which are really good, some of which are time bombs. 

Other than that, I'd be concerned about the motherboard's VRM. It's a board that was designed to handle maybe 50W of power like the R3 3200G drew, not the ~100W that the 5700X draws under full PBO load, causing it to overheat and shutdown to save itself. Unfortunately, ASUS has a history of hiding the VRM temperature sensor from software, so you're almost certainly not going to be able to check the temps yourself without something to externally measure the motherboard's VRM temp to make sure it's staying <120C. The solution to this is to just point a fan at the motherboard's VRM (the 6 dark gray boxes in the roughly top left of the board) and see if it the crashes take any longer to happen, or if they stop happening all together. 

I'd try the previous psu, just because you can.

Are you at stock settings (Ram also) ?

I'm willing to swim against the current.

Well i reinstall the real talk drivers. Re did the bios through an Asus utility tool. Plus ther happened to be a patch on bios update. All seems to be working fine for now.