Another problem with my new garbage earphones 馃檮

Gat Pelsinger

My earphone saga continues. Every new earphone I buy is cursed, I am sure of it. Right now I am getting a problem that if I sometimes put pressure on one of the earphone, it results in sound wiggling and sometimes no sound of the other earphone, and I think same when I keep wiggling that weak earphone. This only happens on one earphone only. I have to unplug and do a lot of wiggling around to start the other earphone, and there is constantly audio imbalance on that weak earphone. This just started happening recently the earphone is very new. They are wired and use rubber caps. What could be the problem?

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

18 minutes ago, Gat Pelsinger said:

Every new earphone I buy is cursed, I am sure of it.聽

What earphones and how nice and expensive are they?聽

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer.聽

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

@Schnoz@PowerPCFan

Yes, they are very cheap, but cheap earphones shouldn't die when they are this new + my my father also uses cheap earphones and they last for a good while if not pretty much all the time. That's because he is not cursed, I am cursed, for earphones. I just want a scientific answer to why putting pressure on one side might block audio on the other and also putting pressure on that same side. My ears are slippery and the caps are big so I have to keep wiggling them around in my ear which puts pressure and does the activity I mentioned.

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

8 hours ago, Gat Pelsinger said:

@Schnoz@PowerPCFan

Yes, they are very cheap, but cheap earphones shouldn't die when they are this new + my my father also uses cheap earphones and they last for a good while if not pretty much all the time. That's because he is not cursed, I am cursed, for earphones. I just want a scientific answer to why putting pressure on one side might block audio on the other and also putting pressure on that same side. My ears are slippery and the caps are big so I have to keep wiggling them around in my ear which puts pressure and does the activity I mentioned.

I'm not sure. You still didn't tell me what exact model and brand they are. Can you take them apart and make sure all the wires going from one ear to the other are connected properly? After all, they聽are聽cheap, so they could be faulty/bad model.聽

And what does "cheap" mean in this case? $5? $50?聽

I love making PCPartPicker lists.

If I answer your question (or someone else), please mark it as the answer.聽

Please refresh before replying, I like to edit my posts.

PC SPECS: Intel i5-12600K, RX 6700 XT, 32GB DDR4 RAM

Favorite cheap but great tech: AMD RX 6700 XT, Yunzii YZ75 Keyboard, Acer Nitro XV272U Vbmiiprx

It'd really help if you could say what earphones they are, and it sounds like you ear canals are overly oily so maybe just cleaning could solve it? don't use anything hard, some crumpled toilet paper is more than sufficient to get excess moisture out聽