HyperX Cloud Alpha Wirless louder on one side

Bandooka

I recently bought a pair of HyperX Cloud alpha wirlesses. A problem I’m facing is that sounds are louder in the right headphone than the left, does anyone have any ideas on how to possible fix it?

I had a look in settings and the control panel, but there isn’t an option to balance the L/R outputs 

1 minute ago, Bandooka said:

I recently bought a pair of HyperX Cloud alpha wirlesses. A problem I’m facing is that sounds are louder in the right headphone than the left, does anyone have any ideas on how to possible fix it?

I had a look in settings and the control panel, but there isn’t an option to balance the L/R outputs 

Right click the speaker icon next to the clock in the taskbar. Go to sound settings then to more sound settings click the active sound device click levels tab then click balance. Also you can check on your settings though things like Realtek audio or whatever sound device you have. 

2 hours ago, BillBill said:

Right click the speaker icon next to the clock in the taskbar. Go to sound settings then to more sound settings click the active sound device click levels tab then click balance. Also you can check on your settings though things like Realtek audio or whatever sound device you have. 

As I said, there is no balance button there in settings, advanced settings or control panel. Also, the headphones are just USB 2.4GHz so there isn’t a sound device for them.

There is a balance button to the right of the volume in the levels tab. It is to the right of the volume slider. It doesn't look like a button though but it is. 

8 minutes ago, BillBill said:

There is a balance button to the right of the volume in the levels tab. It is to the right of the volume slider. It doesn't look like a button though but it is. 

Yes, I know that, but as I said, it is not there.

image.png

Channel imbalance (when headphones play louder out of one earcup) is nearly impossible to properly fix with software, if you can still return then do so, don't try to fix the companies sloppy work. If you can't return then contact customer support and hope they're happy to send a replacement. Worst case scenario one of your drivers is blown and can only be replaced, but that will also introduce channel imbalance and put you back at square one, it might be something as simple as a bad connection to a driver (if you can return then return) 

2 hours ago, Bandooka said:

Yes, I know that, but as I said, it is not there.

image.png

Oh sorry. Try using your sound card's audio software. 

45 minutes ago, BillBill said:

Oh sorry. Try using your sound card's audio software. 

I also don’t have a sound card, it’s just plugged into a USB port 

1 hour ago, Bandooka said:

I also don’t have a sound card, it’s just plugged into a USB port 

Try a few different USB ports 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1