Couldnt find a better thread for this but looking to buy a new racing wheel

Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
Just now, LoganBlocks3 said:

thanks, do you think i could find a super beat up one that still works for $50? also I already have a couple xbox one controllers

Youre more likely to find the worse T150 and TMX by Thrustmaster, i really dont want to dig that low because their plastic dual pedal is horrifyingly bad. If youre gonna get those try to find one with the T3PA pedal bundle, the pedal looks like this.

no-brand_no-brand_full01.jpg.2f905fd6d7d85330571ef6f77ff05992.jpg

Budget (including currency): $50

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: racing games (PC)

Hello!

I couldnt really  find a better thread for this but im looking to buy a cheap sim racing wheel and petals with $50 or less (preferably less) I know new a decent g29 is like $250 but I have a super tight budgdet. I dont need real force feedback and obviously i am looking at the used market bc new wheels at this price are worse than keyboard and mouse. anyway I know controller is a decent option (and i already have a couple) but I want a wheel. anyway i cant really say more but ig the optimal price is around $35 but thats probably unrealistic. Oh yea one more thing i dont need a shifter im good with paddles i just want pedals and a working wheel

Hello

System:

ryzen 3 3300x

gigabyte eagle rx6600

corsair rm750

32gb ddr4 ram

1tb ssd

monitors:

Sceptre c345b-qut168 (1440x3440p 165 hz) (main) (34" curved ultrawide)

165hz 1080p lcpower 27" curved

75hz 27" 1080p curved sceptre

34 minutes ago, LoganBlocks3 said:

with $50 or less

Nothing, get a dualshock 4 or add 20$ more to get a Dualsense. Anything you get in this price range is always going to be ewaste that has the same deadzone and turning radius issue with the stick. Why not the Xbox? I personally find the Dualshock sticks to be better for the more binary driving style you gonna have to do with sticks.

35 minutes ago, LoganBlocks3 said:

g29 is like $250 but I have a super tight budgdet.

Also, if you dont mind used i would absolutely buy this thing used. They can be found on Ebay barely used for 100$, they depreciate like nightmares because enthusiast sim racer dont want it due to its locked on wheels preventing any customization. If you wanna buy new, i recommend T300RS from Thrustmaster as your minimums.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

22 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

They can be found on Ebay barely used for 100$,

thanks, do you think i could find a super beat up one that still works for $50? also I already have a couple xbox one controllers

Hello

System:

ryzen 3 3300x

gigabyte eagle rx6600

corsair rm750

32gb ddr4 ram

1tb ssd

monitors:

Sceptre c345b-qut168 (1440x3440p 165 hz) (main) (34" curved ultrawide)

165hz 1080p lcpower 27" curved

75hz 27" 1080p curved sceptre

Just now, LoganBlocks3 said:

Youre more likely to find the worse T150 and TMX by Thrustmaster, i really dont want to dig that low because their plastic dual pedal is horrifyingly bad. If youre gonna get those try to find one with the T3PA pedal bundle, the pedal looks like this.

no-brand_no-brand_full01.jpg.2f905fd6d7d85330571ef6f77ff05992.jpg

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.