Razer BalckShark V2 Pro Wireless Mic is so quiet 🙊

PepeRTXLover

I just got my new Razers, and after I set all up, the mic is so so quiet. Even tho, everywhere is maxed out.. is this mic just that bad ? 

did you make sure to check windows volume setting recording tab? That could influence it.

Also make sure the microphone also is turned up on the device some have their own volume control.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

12 minutes ago, SImoHayha said:

did you make sure to check windows volume setting recording tab? That could influence it.

Also make sure the microphone also is turned up on the device some have their own volume control.

Windows, Synapse, no mic volume adjustment on headphones itself, and basically everywhere is set to max. Ans still sounds like I would be in different room. 

24 minutes ago, PepeRTXLover said:

Windows, Synapse, no mic volume adjustment on headphones itself, and basically everywhere is set to max. Ans still sounds like I would be in different room. 

Are you actually using the mic on the headset and not on like a webcam or something? 

Windows key, type mmsys.cpl and hit enter. Go to the Recording tab. Ensure your headset mic is enabled and disable everything else. Then double click it and ensure it setup correctly. 

1 hour ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Are you actually using the mic on the headset and not on like a webcam or something? 

Windows key, type mmsys.cpl and hit enter. Go to the Recording tab. Ensure your headset mic is enabled and disable everything else. Then double click it and ensure it setup correctly. 

I found a solution, didn't know that Steelseries Engine software, will be affecting Synapse mic, even though it was turned off, and not any other headphones connected. 

I uninstalled Steelseries Software and problem solved. Mic works perfectly 😁👌