What is the best way/method to cool a gaming laptop?

I am looking for the best way/method to cool my laptop. Does anybody know anything else besides thermal paste? And where do I find thermal putties in the UK? I have an MSI Cyborg 15.

35 minutes ago, Stefcho.Toqgata said:

Does anybody know anything else besides thermal paste? And where do I find thermal putties in the UK? I have an MSI Cyborg 15.

Can get both pads and paste easily enough on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/98701F8C-9B7F-44F5-9CD2-9C19E0C833DD

I find using a laptop stand (that are cheap enough) that allows a lot of air also under the laptop stops my laptop from getting too hot during use.

On 1/14/2024 at 2:12 AM, Stefcho.Toqgata said:

I am looking for the best way/method to cool my laptop. Does anybody know anything else besides thermal paste? And where do I find thermal putties in the UK? I have an MSI Cyborg 15.

What exactly do you mean by cooling your laptop? One thing I can always recommend is to lift it off the table a bit to help the fans suck in air. If it's getting too hot due to the paste being dry, I can recommend Arctic MX-4. I used it to replace the dry paste of my laptop and it's worked really well so far. You don't usually have to replace thermal pads unless you crack them or deform them too hard while taking the cooler off

• 2 months later...

you can try msi cooler booster it helps have the same laptop