Routing XLR mic from gaming setup to "locked down" work laptop- Possible?

Itsnotwebby

I recently accepted a remote job and they shipped me a whole kit with monitors, laptop, docking station, and this really cheap feeling Lenovo one sided headphone with attached mic.  Id love to be able to use my entire gaming rigs worth of equipment but the inability to install any software I think will prevent that.  

The reason I want to do this is to use Nvidia Broadcast on my microphone since my dog loves to acknowledge any human walking near my house.  

Anyhow- This is my current routing.  AT2020 -->Wave XLR to USB--> Wavelink software to compress/de-ess --> Nvidia Broadcast which is where the chain ends.  My motherboard (Asus Tuf b550) has a Line-Out 3.5mm port on the back.  Is there a way I can use some other software like voicemeeter or hopefully, something easier, to point my mic to the Line-Out.  I could then connect it to my laptops combo 3.5mm jack (which isnt tied up as my Lenovo headset provided is USB), or possibly buy one of those PnP usb to dual 3.5mm dongles.  

Id of course love to use my whole setup but I feel like the Corsair Void Pro is a bit too heavy with the battery in there to want to wear that 40 hours a week.  

Any help would be appreciated and thanks for your time.

It's possible to connect from Line out of your personal rig (mic -> audio interface -> PC -> NVIDIA broadcast -> Line out) to the Line in (combo 3.5mm jack) on your work laptop

But that will introduce another new problem, especially in noise to the actual sound ratio, and the loss of audio level because of analog delivery. Ultimately, it has possibility to be sounded worse than your "default" Lenovo headset

In my opinion, just use whatever software trick on the work laptop (i.e. Zoom app has software to decrease the background noise), or just make sure the room door and windows are closed for sound isolation

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D // Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX // 32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30 // Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate  // Phanteks P300A  // Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME // Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME // 

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular // Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3 // Phanteks M25 140mm // Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD // Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone // Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord