Power Delivery Cable Only

Freezen

New here,

Just wondering if it was possible to purchase a cable to only charge my phone. I don't want to risk sharing data when borrowing a friends power brick or plugging in directly to a USB wall outlet. Can be USB-A to USB-C OR USB-C to USB-C. 
Thanks in advance. 

there are many cables that dont support data and only charge.

but you can use a "data" usb cable to charge from a power brick or wall outlet with no risk of data being taken from your phone.

I belive android wont even activate the data side of the usb connection unless the phone is unlocked when connecting it to a pc so im not really sure what you are concered with.

Welcome btw

Power only cables also get rid of USB-PD and QC support too.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

4 minutes ago, Ottoman420 said:

I belive android wont even activate the data side of the usb connection unless the phone is unlocked when connecting it to a pc so im not really sure what you are concered with.

thanks for the quick reply. 

I have noticed the popup when connecting to PC to allow data access but still concerned that public charge points (airports, resturants, malls) with free public charge points have been compromised but hackers. Guess i have seen too many crime series where identity theft has happened this way.    

Just now, Freezen said:

thanks for the quick reply. 

I have noticed the popup when connecting to PC to allow data access but still concerned that public charge points (airports, resturants, malls) with free public charge points have been compromised but hackers. Guess i have seen too many crime series where identity theft has happened this way.    

yeah its best to avoid the public charge points with the lockers at airports and places like that but if you are borrowing a friends power bank or charging from a wall at home or family / friends then you are fine imo