Top part of a screen freezes and system hiccup

Hi,
I use all AMD machine: cpu Ryzen 7 7800X3D with MSI Radeon rx 7900xt running on win11. Fairly new pc, having It for more that 4 months (Build It myself, but now I'm starting to regret It). Today top 20% of my screen flickers (or maybe gets displaced) at random intervals and system during that sometimes gets a hiccup. On a first glance It looks like driver issue or something with a hardware, but I reinstalled the lower version of the adrenaline driver (From 23.12.1 to 23.11.1)and saw that the flicker happend on that update once as well so I'm worried. What else do You suggest, please help. I was saving for that machine for a long time, don't want to lose It :I

Worth saying that when I hopped back again to latest version of adrenaline software (wanted to check if reinstall would help) The flickers/and hiccups got more frequent again.

Last update was made on 27.12.2023 and the issue showed up just today (I was using the PC in between). I have found one corrupted file after running SFC /scannow in cmd, installed latest bios update and downgraded the gpu drivers. Seemed to help, for now, The flicker and hiccup didn't  happen since then. Leaving this thread open, cuz It may appear again (fingers crossed It won't)

After turnning my xomputer off for a while and now turnning it on it got worse

1704789539467141550038630148510.jpg

8 hours ago, KrakusV said:

After turnning my xomputer off for a while and now turnning it on it got worse

1704789539467141550038630148510.jpg

check driver version.. but honestly it looks more like a display problem... that the panel has become unglued or lost connection with a ribbon cable inside the monitor. 

does it look fine if you test the monitor with another pc with same resolution? 

When I switched to safe mode, the issue was gone, In bios It was normal as well

16 hours ago, Robchil said:

check driver version.. but honestly it looks more like a display problem... that the panel has become unglued or lost connection with a ribbon cable inside the monitor. 

does it look fine if you test the monitor with another pc with same resolution? 

54 minutes ago, KrakusV said:

When I switched to safe mode, the issue was gone, In bios It was normal as well

that just means it's ok at 60hz at those resolutions. check for firmware updates to your monitor. 

to test it you need to test it on another computer at same resolution and same hz 

Ok You may be right, I have a 1080p 75hz monitor. I checked the moniter settings in windows. Im running at 60hz. When I turned up the refresh rate to 75 the issue came back and when I back back to 60 It dissapeared. What can I do In that case?