GuliKit KK2 Pro vs KK3 Max Controller

Hi, my ds4 controller that i was using for a long time just died. I was looking for a replacement and the KK2 was a good choice i think but soon the KK3 max gonna release on market.

Do you think i should wait for the KK3 or just buy the KK2.

P.S : im playing on pc, if you have any other controller in the 50-60$ price range that you would recommend and im in France so take eu market in consideration !

2 hours ago, _Kirito said:

Hi, my ds4 controller that i was using for a long time just died. I was looking for a replacement and the KK2 was a good choice i think but soon the KK3 max gonna release on market.

Do you think i should wait for the KK3 or just buy the KK2.

P.S : im playing on pc, if you have any other controller in the 50-60$ price range that you would recommend and im in France so take eu market in consideration !

This Reddit thread from June 2023 says the KK2 uses outdated Hall Effect sensors and that the ultimate controller at the time of writing was the Flydigi Vader 3 Pro. I'm not going to thoroughly read through the thread for you though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Controller/comments/14in8pe/2023_hall_effect_controller_purchasing_guide_if/

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

39 minutes ago, saintlouisbagels said:

This Reddit thread from June 2023 says the KK2 uses outdated Hall Effect sensors and that the ultimate controller at the time of writing was the Flydigi Vader 3 Pro. I'm not going to thoroughly read through the thread for you though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Controller/comments/14in8pe/2023_hall_effect_controller_purchasing_guide_if/

Thanks for that ! Didn't know about this Reddit thread. I will take a closer look.

Gulikit has their self-developed hall effect sensors, they're not from k-silver. I've had KK3 Max for a few days now and IMO they're pretty great, I also have Gamesir G7 SE and KK3 Max feels better.

On 1/8/2024 at 10:08 PM, lukas3428 said:

Gulikit has their self-developed hall effect sensors, they're not from k-silver. I've had KK3 Max for a few days now and IMO they're pretty great, I also have Gamesir G7 SE and KK3 Max feels better.

Hey im thinking about buying the KK3, i currently use the G7 SE. Which platform do you play on and where did you buy the KK3. Message me on discord ”leyolaz” id appreciate it