BD PROCHOT issue (performance issues in game)

Go to solution Solved by unclewebb,
21 minutes ago, Why-T said:

do you think disabling bd prochot in my case would make any long term damage ? 

I have never heard of anyone damaging their computer by disabling BD PROCHOT. This is the first time I have heard about a situation where BD PROCHOT is being rapidly cycled on and off.

If my computer was doing this, I would disable BD PROCHOT in a heart beat without a second thought. You paid for an expensive computer. It should play games at 4000 MHz or 4100 MHz if the cooling system was properly designed. 

Disabling BD PROCHOT is your decision. If you do not feel comfortable doing something, do not do it.

I do not know enough about the latest anti cheat software or what software or hardware is controlling this. All I know is that it is happening and using ThrottleStop to disable BD PROCHOT solves this throttling problem. 

do you think disabling bd prochot in my case would make any long term damage ? 

I have never heard of anyone damaging their computer by disabling BD PROCHOT. This is the first time I have heard about a situation where BD PROCHOT is being rapidly cycled on and off.

If my computer was doing this, I would disable BD PROCHOT in a heart beat without a second thought. You paid for an expensive computer. It should play games at 4000 MHz or 4100 MHz if the cooling system was properly designed. 

Disabling BD PROCHOT is your decision. If you do not feel comfortable doing something, do not do it.

I do not know enough about the latest anti cheat software or what software or hardware is controlling this. All I know is that it is happening and using ThrottleStop to disable BD PROCHOT solves this throttling problem. 

1 minute ago, unclewebb said:

ill take your words for it 🙂 well , i will disable it but i will keep an eye on temps always , i will try to contact the easy anticheat support and ask them about it . well thank you so much for the assistance ^-^ !

19 minutes ago, Why-T said:

easy anticheat

I do not think your issue is related to Easy anti-cheat.

will keep an eye on temps

No need to. Your CPU will thermal throttle if it ever gets too hot whether BD PROCHOT is checked or not. This type of throttling is not temperature related.