Canada Computers Open Box PSU

This is a question for people who are familiar with Canada Computers. I am in Florida right now and I am almost done buying the parts for my new build, it was just boxing day so there was a sale at Canada Computers, I had my dad go pick up the RMx 850 for me while the sale was still live. My dad accidently got the open box PSU rather than the new one. My question is if I should return and get a new one or if I should trust Canada Computers and keep it.

If it carries the same warranty and was cheaper than the new one, it only depends on actual condition and having all parts. So only you can tell if it is good.

Open box sometimes states that parts CAN be missing. So it really depends if anything important is missing or if there is visible damage, or weird operating noises.

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

3 hours ago, Bee Bus Hardware said:

This is a question for people who are familiar with Canada Computers. I am in Florida right now and I am almost done buying the parts for my new build, it was just boxing day so there was a sale at Canada Computers, I had my dad go pick up the RMx 850 for me while the sale was still live. My dad accidently got the open box PSU rather than the new one. My question is if I should return and get a new one or if I should trust Canada Computers and keep it.

I bought my 13600kf open box at Canada computer. My cpu seems fine. If he got the open box version, that means it was cheaper.

12 hours ago, Lurking said:

If it carries the same warranty and was cheaper than the new one, it only depends on actual condition and having all parts. So only you can tell if it is good.

Open box sometimes states that parts CAN be missing. So it really depends if anything important is missing or if there is visible damage, or weird operating noises.

My main concern is that the PSU itself is bad, and Power supplies aren't usually something to buy open box or used but maybe since it is a product from Canada Computers I can trust it.