Lianli strimmer cable

Rubixxxx
Go to solution Solved by NorKris,
2 hours ago, Rubixxxx said:

not about the power but if the rgb looks good. on the picturs it just looks like they only have one color per strip/line thingy (16 strips on the 24 pin). my question is, if the Voiakiu cables are able to change colors on one strip (i know that they can change color, but not if the whole thing can

i can only have one color per line  on my strimmer

Its about the lianli strimmer cables. i don't wanna spend some 150$ on a 24pin and a 2x8 pin cable. I did find some cheaper ones (20$ for both cables) but i don't know how good they are (heres the link:

Glow cable 2x8 PIN Voiakiu Addressable RGB Power Extension Cable, 24Pin/2x8Pin/3x8Pin ATX RGB Cable, ATX RGB Line Extension Cable, PC Internal Components for Motherboard Connector : Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 10$

Glow cable 24 PIN Voiakiu Addressable RGB Power Extension Cable, 24Pin/2x8Pin/3x8Pin ATX RGB Cable, ATX RGB Line Extension Cable, PC Internal Components for Motherboard Connector : Amazon.de: Computer & Accessories 10$)

Can you pls check if they are good and why they are so much cheaper than the strimmer cables?

I know that RGB doesn't make my PC 10 times faster...but at least 2 times

If you are worried about the ability for these cables to deliver safe / enough power to the motherboard..?

we do not often hear about extension cables that fail in a catastrophic way. and if cable like this suddenly fail, i would guy ur pc will shut down with no damage to anything

5 hours ago, NorKris said:

If you are worried about the ability for these cables to deliver safe / enough power to the motherboard..?

we do not often hear about extension cables that fail in a catastrophic way. and if cable like this suddenly fail, i would guy ur pc will shut down with no damage to anything

not about the power but if the rgb looks good. on the picturs it just looks like they only have one color per strip/line thingy (16 strips on the 24 pin). my question is, if the Voiakiu cables are able to change colors on one strip (i know that they can change color, but not if the whole thing can

2 hours ago, Rubixxxx said:

i can only have one color per line  on my strimmer

and you have to lianli strimmer cable?

1 hour ago, Rubixxxx said:

and you have to lianli strimmer cable?

i have a lian li strimmer (its in the picture)

ok thx