b550 mobo with wifi not working, wont connect to wifi

noicegamer

Hello everyone. I have just built a computer with the specs of a ryzen 7, rtx 4060ti, and a b550 mobo. Ive installed windows and everything but for some reason i cant figure out how to get internet on. No internet connections show up when i open up the dialouge menu, and i tried to trobule shoot it using the windows one and it said possible soloution; network reset but that doesnt do any thing. Please help. Ive gone sleepless nights trying to fix this.

Tried downloading the drivers, they are not downloading
Tried going into bios, no luck there

1 minute ago, noicegamer said:

Hello everyone. I have just built a computer with the specs of a ryzen 7, rtx 4060ti, and a b550 mobo. Ive installed windows and everything but for some reason i cant figure out how to get internet on. No internet connections show up when i open up the dialouge menu, and i tried to trobule shoot it using the windows one and it said possible soloution; network reset but that doesnt do any thing. Please help. Ive gone sleepless nights trying to fix this.

Tried downloading the drivers, they are not downloading
Tried going into bios, no luck there

have you installed the WIFI antenna?

1 minute ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

Open Device Manager, expand Network Adapters, send a screenshot. Or just take a picture of it I guess if you have no internet.

lp_image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

have you installed the WIFI antenna?

yes

2 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

It appears as though you don't have the drivers installed for it. What motherboard is this?

72558685065__D9CD0F57-38CC-4CC4-AA7D-3D5BFA7365F9.jpg

Just now, noicegamer said:

just download the drivers from your phone, connect phone to PC then install them from there buddy.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

i will close this now. been doing this for HOURS and for some reason i got wifi.