PC turns off if I punch my desk

I have this build which I started 3y ago but changed basically everything of it to this point, besides the CPU. Currently, it has this very weird problem of turning off when I punch my desk and sometimes it doesnt want to turn on again with all my RAM sticks connected, I have to remove 2 of them to make it work. The computer is completely usable without it as I have 64gb of Corsair Dominator on it, the 64gb was mostly to play Cities Skylines as it is a very intensive game. I am starting to think it is a problem with the CPU, as I had a similar problem, but not to this extent, with my previous mobo, a B550 from ASUS.

Current setup (yes, I am aware the bottleneck of this build is my cpu but I was meant to sell it to a friend to get a 5800X3D but he backed off)
* Asus prime X570
* AMD 5600X

* MSI 4070ti

* Corsair PSU 750w gold

* 4x16gb Corsair Dominator 3600 DDR4 (this is another problem as well as I have never managed to get them to work at 3600, 3200 was the only semi stable speed I could put them on)

* Noctua NH-US12 Chromax

Most of the cables are less than 9 mo old, inc PSU, case cables and fan cables, but doubt those would short circuit something that would restart my pc.

Do you guys think this is a problem with the CPU (ive seen some reddit topics that this CPU has some issues with memory, but couldnt pinpoint anything)?

1 minute ago, lieder1987 said:

Try not punching your desk?

Well, easier said then done, this usually doesnt happen, in all fairness, but I have a 2L water bottle that when I put in my desk sometimes does the same effect. I also asked this question due to the fact that if I leave my pc off for like 1w and try to turn on, I also have to remove 2 sticks of ram