What's a good forum for soldering repairs and mouse repairs?

LOST TALE

I replaced the two side switches on my G pro wired. but when I drop 10 cm by accident, one switch loses contact so I ahve to resolder. That switch has a contact point where the metal circle around the hole was removed with some of the green band which I believe is the circuit - about 2mm of it. So I moved the solder to it to make it work.

How can I make this better? I noticed I had quite a blob of solder to achieve this and I could put less so that its inertia doesn't break the solder when the mouse hits the table.

On the other hand if I remove the sodler with the vaccum pump, it might remove more of the circuit. However I could heat up and mvoe the solder away from it before removing the solder and then apply less the second time.

What do you guys think?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

So if I read the solder pad / PCB pad got ripped off? There are ways to repair solder pads. However I know on my mouse those side buttons were on a separate board. When I needed some external plastic pieces I was able to get a parts mouse really cheap on eBay. Have you thought about going this route to get a donor board? 

Otherwise, most methods I seen to repair damaged pads involve conductive epoxy and replacing the pad. Normally I do something similar to what you described (if I read it correctly), but I believe for something that gets used regularly like a button, replacing the pad may work better long term.