Elgato Wave DX for 85€, should I buy it?

WoltyBird

I've been looking to upgrade my streaming setup recently. I have a budget of 250€ with a MAX of 300€. I recently saw the elgato Wave DX on sale for 85~ euro and I'm considering going for it. I do have a few issues and questions I'd like to know about more about first however.

TDLR; Is the wave DX good for deepish voices, should I match it with a non-elgato interface to fit my budget/what interface, do I go for something else like a podmic or at2020? :D

1. I've been told it's not the ~best~ for deeper voices, with it having a 50hz+ pickup compared to others in the same bracket like the podmic having a 20hz+, the dx also apparently has a very tailored curve for good mids. How bad/good is it really for deeper voices?

2. I can't fit both the 1st party arm and the wave interface within my budget. Is it worth missing the elgato software (which I've heard is a crazy good value) and going for something cheaper and less sleek like the focusrite scarlett solo 3rdgen? Or if any of you have another good 100€(ish) interface, I mean I wouldn't mind one with 2-3 buttons for soundboards or a build in eq. Also I know some mics, like the podmic loses alot of it's value when it's not used with the rodcaster, at least some people have said they struggle with the podmic output volume when they use a third-party interface (at least without an inline amp), does the DX struggle with that too?

3. Do I go for another mic entirely? I've looked quite hard at the options, of course the at2020 is a basically unbeatable value option BUT I personally don't like the look of it. Which for is important to me since it'll be seen on camera and I just like having a good looking thing in my face. I also looked at the t.bone mb7 beta on thomann which has some decent looking bundles within my budget but finding video reviews of it is really difficult since it's not exactly a widely bought mic.

Thanks for reading... tho I doubt many people did but thanks!:D