SMSL DL200 ES9039Q2M Audio DAC , Need Some Advice

Go to solution Solved by saintlouisbagels,
6 hours ago, David Navratil said:

I mentioned in my heading ( SMSL DL200 ES9039Q2M Audio DAC  ) has a left RCA output jack and a right RCA output. Can those jacks be used to attach to the inputs of a pr of speakers (Example = Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers) to be used on my desktop?

Yes.

I have a MiniPC, 11 Pro but with only USB output for sound.  I want to buy a High Resolution external DAC/AMP for my desktop MiniPC but also want this device to be able to connect to a pr of desktop computer speakers (With builtin amplifier) so I can use when not using my headphones.  The device I mentioned in my heading ( SMSL DL200 ES9039Q2M Audio DAC  ) has a left RCA output jack and a right RCA output. Can those jacks be used to attach to the inputs of a pr of speakers (Example = Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers) to be used on my desktop?

Hope someone can help! David N.

6 hours ago, David Navratil said:

I mentioned in my heading ( SMSL DL200 ES9039Q2M Audio DAC  ) has a left RCA output jack and a right RCA output. Can those jacks be used to attach to the inputs of a pr of speakers (Example = Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers) to be used on my desktop?

Yes.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |