Best solution

Axeles

I want to buy myself an Asus Ddr5, Asus rog strix F Gaming or A Gaming motherboard? What is the difference? What is better to choose, or other options or is it better to buy from the z790? At the moment the processor is 13600k RAM 32 GB 6400 MHz, but in the future I will switch to the 14th generation.

Most importantly it seems that one is white/silver and the other black lol. Also the F has 2 USB 2.0 ports more and a "start" button directly on the board which is nice if you use it on a test bench a lot 🤷🏿‍♂️

9 minutes ago, Axeles said:

but in the future I will switch to the 14th generation.

Why? 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

21 minutes ago, Axeles said:

What is the difference?

Basically just the color. 

21 minutes ago, Axeles said:

What is better to choose, or other options or is it better to buy from the z790?

You're almost certainly going to be better off going with a different board, the Strix boards are rarely a good value and for the same price you can usually get a better board. The Z690 Force, for instance, is cheaper than both of these currently and is a better motherboard overall. 

If necessary, I’ll switch to 14700k, I still don’t know, but the main thing is I can’t decide whether it’s better to take the A or F series. As I understand it, the only difference is the 2x USB port and the color? But there is another difference in Ram overclocking

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

В основном только цвет. 

Вам почти наверняка будет лучше использовать другую плату, платы Strix редко бывают выгодными, и за ту же цену вы обычно можете получить плату получше. Например, Z690 Force в настоящее время дешевле, чем обе эти модели, и в целом является лучшей материнской платой. 

I just have all the equipment from Asus and I’m happy with it

1 minute ago, Axeles said:

I just have all the equipment from Asus and I’m happy with it

They've had a major downturn in quality over the past few generations, where the ASUS from 5-10 years ago is not the same one we have today. They're no better than anyone else at this point, so don't think that they're a superior product because of that. They're not. 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Basically just the color. 

You're almost certainly going to be better off going with a different board, the Strix boards are rarely a good value and for the same price you can usually get a better board. The Z690 Force, for instance, is cheaper than both of these currently and is a better motherboard overall. 

If the difference in price in color is 80 dollars from 790 and 690, does it make sense to overpay?

2 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

За последние несколько поколений у них произошел серьезный спад качества, и ASUS, существовавший 5-10 лет назад, уже не тот, который мы имеем сегодня. На данный момент они не лучше, чем кто-либо другой, поэтому не думайте, что из-за этого они являются продуктом высшего качества. Они не. 

Who is top quality now?

17 minutes ago, Axeles said:

Who is top quality now?

It depends on the specific boards, as every manufacturer has at least 1 really good board on the market. It all depends on your budget and feature priorities.