thoughts on this monitor?

Symbolz

Its a good monitor, too bad you cant adjust the stand that much

hellooooooooo

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=558_1213&products_id=27507

want to get a new monitor max price 450 dollars and i want to screen size to be 27 inches and above 

For sure, it's a great monitor.. I particularly love the floating stand. But for $400? There are other great options from ASUS & Dell that are either similar, the same, or better, for a lot less.. Roughly $100 less. Come to think of it, there are even a couple LG monitor choices that cost less.

Unless there is a specific reason you are going with this one?

Or, did you find it cheaper somewhere?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

For sure, it's a great monitor.. I particularly love the floating stand. But for $400? There are other great options from ASUS & Dell that are either similar, the same, or better, for a lot less.. Roughly $100 less. Come to think of it, there are even a couple LG monitor choices that cost less.

Unless there is a specific reason you are going with this one?

Or, did you find it cheaper somewhere?

not really any particular reason it just stands out from the rest , it was just one i was looking at, 

not really any particular reason it just stands out from the rest , it was just one i was looking at, 

Then yeah, I stick with my initial statement.. It's a bit overpriced. You can get same picture quality AND just as good aesthetics (minus the acrylic floating stand) for less money. And don't get me wrong, there are other stands.. Some I prefer over this one. Just take a little more time to search for others.

Just my .02

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I am looking at the same monitor but after Linus review of the 29um65 I got really confused, here in Greece it's 50 euro difference between them. 2560x1080 seems pretty cool!