trackpad issues

goatedpenguin
Go to solution Solved by Donut417,
15 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

Long story short I got a windows laptop from HP I installed linux but changed my mind due to some reasons so I went back to install windows and now when I am on the windows installer the trackpad ain't workin I had to connect my mouse to it hoping that after the installation it would work fine but its not. What should I do now?

Check the HP support page for that computer for the trackpad drivers. They will probably have them there.

Long story short I got a windows laptop from HP I installed linux but changed my mind due to some reasons so I went back to install windows and now when I am on the windows installer the trackpad ain't workin I had to connect my mouse to it hoping that after the installation it would work fine but its not. What should I do now?

15 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

Check the HP support page for that computer for the trackpad drivers. They will probably have them there.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.