CyberPower Pc Worth it?

I have been looking to buy a prebuilt and a store near me has a Cyberpower Pc on sale with a 4070 12gb, Ryzen 7 7700, 1tb NVME ssd, 16gb ddr5(Single Stick), it costs 1600 Cad or about 1200 USD, is this a good deal and is Cyberpower a good and trustful Company for prebuilts? Also the Ryzen 7 7700 is using the stealth wraith cooler is that adequate. And the pc comes with a 1 yr warranty. 

The general synopsis with prebuilts is just to recognize what you’re losing first.

Core specs wise, it’s fine for the price. It’s a prebuilt so having a warranty is nice in case of any issues, cyberpower is a pretty big SI and has been around for a while, they’re reputable enough.

But you will have:

-the amd stock cooler, it’s going to be hot and loud

-presumably a fairly low end motherboard, this may limit potential future upgrades 

-a single stick of ram, probably not great ram either, this can severely impact cpu performance in some scenarios

-likely a pretty mediocre nvme ssd but that’s not the worst to cut back on

-a psu that will be effectively the bare minimum for that hardware configuration, meaning any hardware change that requires more wattage will also require a new psu 

-pretty basic case and airflow is exceedingly common in prebuilts, leaving little room for thermal improvement

-a bloated windows install, you will want to reinstall windows day 1

Really prebuilts aren’t recommend unless you want the simplicity of a one box purchase with a warranty, you’re otherwise usually getting a pretty basic system in the lower price tiers. 
You don’t really see start seeing proper prebuilts until you’re looking at “boutique” builds, which are just people making conventional gaming desktops that are equivalent to what people will DIY.

I would suggest pursuing DIY first, see if that’s something you can manage, before buying into a prebuilt. 

14 hours ago, 8tg said:

The general synopsis with prebuilts is just to recognize what you’re losing first.

Core specs wise, it’s fine for the price. It’s a prebuilt so having a warranty is nice in case of any issues, cyberpower is a pretty big SI and has been around for a while, they’re reputable enough.

But you will have:

-the amd stock cooler, it’s going to be hot and loud

-presumably a fairly low end motherboard, this may limit potential future upgrades 

-a single stick of ram, probably not great ram either, this can severely impact cpu performance in some scenarios

-likely a pretty mediocre nvme ssd but that’s not the worst to cut back on

-a psu that will be effectively the bare minimum for that hardware configuration, meaning any hardware change that requires more wattage will also require a new psu 

-pretty basic case and airflow is exceedingly common in prebuilts, leaving little room for thermal improvement

-a bloated windows install, you will want to reinstall windows day 1

Really prebuilts aren’t recommend unless you want the simplicity of a one box purchase with a warranty, you’re otherwise usually getting a pretty basic system in the lower price tiers. 
You don’t really see start seeing proper prebuilts until you’re looking at “boutique” builds, which are just people making conventional gaming desktops that are equivalent to what people will DIY.

I would suggest pursuing DIY first, see if that’s something you can manage, before buying into a prebuilt. 

The Motherboard is a b650, msi, micro atx board. If I were to change the stock cooler would it be a better deal, I was looking and it would cost more to built it myself also those prices include taxes too. 

21 hours ago, Zanderbee said:

The Motherboard is a b650, msi, micro atx board. If I were to change the stock cooler would it be a better deal, I was looking and it would cost more to built it myself also those prices include taxes too. 

They are plenty of pre built systems that don't skimp on any parts and are, to all intents and purposes, the same as what you get if you built it yourself - plus the obvious cost of them building it, installing windows, shipping it, providing warranty etc...

Personally, as long as you do your research I see no reason not to buy something pre built.